Sunday, January 18, 2015

Impossible? Bah!

Jan 18th, 2015

EVEN IMPOSSIBLE SAYS - I M POSSIBLE!
I remember seeing this quote painted outside a building in Mumbai many years ago. Then, I again came across this saying in a book and some website. A few years ago, his Royal Highness, my husband, suggested this quote to his company who promptly printed shirts carrying this message, and one that he proudly owns and wears.
The most admirable thing is that he not only wears this literally but he lives the essence of these words inside and out. While we all read many different quotes daily that leave an impact or feel so good to read, it feels even better when you see someone live by those words on a day to day basis. I feel immensely proud to share my life with one such person who has shown me time and again that nothing, and I really mean nothing - can come in the way of doing what you set your mind to do.

Determined, focused, hard-working, optimistic, and a positive go-getter - that's my husband! His unassuming nature, humble and quiet persona, driven pursuit, persistent and habitual efforts to accomplishing his goals, and his undemanding, self-reliant, and self-confident attitude is admirable and inspirational. Today, he ran his 4th marathon - a special one in Mumbai, which he completed in remarkable time in spite an injury. While of course  health is and should be prime priority, I also think it is such a learning experience to see someone not use a temporary roadblock as an excuse to create a complete detour in a journey or abandon the journey completely. A true role model!!

Proud of you my rockstar, my motivator, my idol!
Just had to share this poem with you by Shri Harvanshrai Bachchan....
Enjoy the narration by Big B..

Lahron se darkar nauka kabhi paar nahi hoti
koshish karne walon ki kabhi haar nahi hoti

nanhi chinti jab dana lekar chalti hai,

chadhti deewaron par sau baar fisalti hai,
man ka vishwas ragon me saahas bharta hai,
chadhkar girna, girkar chadhna, na akharta hai,
mehnat uski bekar har baar nahi hoti,
mehnat karne walo ki kabhi haar nahi hoti,

dubkiyan sindhu me gotakhor lagata hai
,
ja ja kar khali haath laut kar ata hai,
mile na sehaj moti gehare pani me,
badhta duuna vishwas is hairani me,
muthi uski khaali har baar nahi hoti,
koshish karne walon ki kabhi haar nahi hoti,

asaflta ek chunauti hai, sweekar karo,

kya kami reh gayi, dekho aur sudhar karo,
jab tak safal na ho chain ki neend ko tyago tum,
sangharsh ka maidan mat chod kar bhago tum,
kuch kiye bina jai jai kaar nahi hoti,
koshish karne walon ki kabhi haar nahi hoti. 








No comments: