Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The universe conspires.....

Jan 20th, 2015

After writing about seemingly IMPOSSIBLE tasks and goals yesterday, I found so many similar messages waiting to greet me today. Wow..

From my sister:
The probability of the impossible....It is possible to understand the impossible....
What any man may consider impossible, is merely the mind giving up on two counts ---- not comprehending how it works and not dreaming how it can manifest.
The probability of that impossible thought actually manifesting is 100%---- because the very presence of the thought some way made it possible for it to manifest.
What you define, you constrain.
Knowing everything 'about' me is probably impossible to you, because you can only know to the extent you are capable of understanding.
But knowing me is the easiest.
If your definition of me is forgiveness, you can experience me when you learn to forgive.
If your definition of me is love, you can experience me when you learn to love.
When your definition of me is 'non-existent', you deprive yourself of experiencing me.
By merely adding the possibility of my existence to your definition of me, you have created the possibility of experiencing me.
(Here me denotes the Supreme power / Supreme source / God as one may wish to call!)
The probability of the impossible is always 1.

No comments: