Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Long live the King!

Jan 7th, 2015

Far more precious than a jeweled throne or a golden palace;
Far more important than the hoopla and chitchat around us;
Far more enduring than the transient elation, euphoria, and fuss;

Are ...
Our simple ways of living,
Our genuine ways of being,
Our easy ways of connecting,
Our carefree ways of enjoying,
Our supportive ways of growing,

And ...
If I am asked what brings me ultimate joy and a smile to my face?
Is it traveling to exotic lands or silken garments edged with lace?
Is it expensive gifts, lavish dinners, or fantastic declarations of love?
No in all honesty, It's actually none of the above...

Being happy, joyful, and in love is a simply natural thing,
When I share a quiet moment with you, night or morning.
Long conversations about the wonders of the world,
Or just a mesmerizing, music-filled evening.
The comfort of your company and the freedom to just be,
Is an invaluable gift that is most precious to me,
My days feel just right and I feel I have everything,
Coz I share it with you, my magnificent King!

This is what I received today: Message from God 
Today, Anandi, we believe God wants you to know that everyone is looking for love, but the blessed ones do the opposite. Blessed are those looking to give love. Right now think of three simple ways you can give love and be blessed.









No comments: