Friday, January 2, 2015

Royal princesses!

Jan 2nd, 2015

The  joy of having a sister makes a queen feel ultimate royalty!
Royal princesses - sisters: A relationship that you cherish and hold close all your life!!

My sister, my best friend, my confidante, my supporter.
One who understands me, accepts me, loves me unconditionally, encourages me, trusts me, pulls me up, advises me, laughs uncontrollably with me, cries honestly to me, shares life's sweet and bitter moments, who lets me be me, and who is proudly comfortable with who she is. We don't need to emulate each other or try to be like the other - we are like 2 peas in a pod yet two sides of a coin and we love it! 


I feel blessed that I share this special bond with my sister, one that has grown since childhood and matured immensely in the past 15 years. I wish this for my own girls - knowing in my heart that one day that you will feel and share this incredible connection. I also know that it's unfair to expect this to happen overnight or right now where fighting over a 1-Direction poster supercedes all sisterly emotion but I do know as you grow together, you will need to find your own path to each other, build your relationship the way you want to. All I can say is that it will be so worth it!  


Hold on to each other always..Someday, you will sit together and have a good laugh at all the trivial arguments, the fun vacations together, the silly conversations over breakfast, the fights that you thought you would never get over, the moments of stillness and the moments of chaos - and you will hug each other tight and remember your childhood fondly.



Love you my girls! Sharing something special with you that my sister shared with me on my 40th birthday. Stay blessed - stay close!
~ Anandi
------------------------------------
What can you say about a sister who
Has everything? Laughter, life, love
Smiles, tears, enthusiasm, spark, knowledge,
Spunk and to top it all off, Beauty.
A sister isn’t just a sibling!
She is a whole world.
The things she touches are amazing. The love
She shares is beautiful.
And her encouragement is spectacular.
To have a sister doesn’t make you special,
To know your sister, makes you invincible.
The bond sisters’ share is enlightening.
The love they give to each other is magnificent.
To look into your sisters eyes and know
What she is thinking, isn’t a miracle, it’s natural
To see her smile warms your heart. To hear her talk
Sooths your soul. To feel her heartbeat in you, is special.
They say sisters are from cradle to grave,
But I believe that it is the in between that counts.
When she takes the rap for something you did,
She doesn’t need a thanks, she does it because she cares.
When she sits up till 3:00 AM with you,
Even if she has to get up at 7:00 AM,
She doesn’t feel exhausted, she feels cleansed
When you two cry together till your eyes are all puffy,
She isn’t just sad she believes that it cures the heart.
When she can sympathize with you
Because she’s been there, it’s comforting.
When she can share your dreams with you,
It’s encouraging. When she beats you up
Because you’re a brat, it’s learning.
Sisters can do anything. Together they
Will conquer the world. But when it’s
All said and done, she will hold you hand
Because she’s proud to be your sister.
So, if you are blessed to have a sister through blood,
Be thankful. And if you’re all alone, grab the first precious girl
In your life, and make her your sister.
Sisters are everything you need.
And a whole lot more.





No comments: